The King is Dead: Need Some Figure Flats?

Need some figure flats or character portraits for your Gothic 18th century game?  Well, you could certainly do worse than to hoist some character renders from the Assassin's Creed Wiki.  Most of the following are from Assassin's Creed III and its spin-off Assassin's Creed III: Liberation.  Between Assassin's Creed III's colonial America, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag's Golden Age of Piracy, and the upcoming Assassin's Creed Unity's revolutionary France, the gals and guys at Ubisoft are going to have the 18th century really well-covered.  Too bad I don't play video games...
 
            
   
   
   
   
   
   
   

 

Comments

  1. Really cool collection, even if it is the wrong genre for me. I often make my own trigonal flats for gaming using a standard template. I then mirror the image and Photoshop a silhouette for the back - not quite 100% professional, but plenty good enough for the tabletop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done the same. Another good source of images is Halloween costume ads; shrunken down to 1 inch tall, you hardly notice the goofiness.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts